vsftpd-2.0.6 failed to compile on FreeBSD-4.11-p26

John/SML john at sml.citizen.co.jp
Tue Apr 15 01:25:25 UTC 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Then, I think the appropriate way to keep up with port updates is to
upgrade from FreeBSD 4.11 to FreeBSD 7. However, it is possible to use the
"build world" method to upgrade from 4.11 to 7, or I have to use the
binary upgrade method by using the FreeBSD 7 CD media.

Thanks a lot.

John Mok

David Wood <david at wood2.org.uk>
04/14/2008 09:00 PM