Testing new port

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Sun Oct 21 06:46:09 PDT 2007

Hello-

I am finished with a new port for gPodder, a GTK2 podcast/media
aggregator written in Python and was looking for a few beta testers.
Should I go ahead and file a PR with the shar or should I post here?
The application works fine and passes the various checks I ran through
from the Porter's Handbook.  The main issue with this application is
that if one wants to use the optional iPod synchronization support,
then it depends on libgpod, which unfortunately has broken Python
bindings, so I don't think it will work.  I filed PR #116168 about
this.  In any event, I don't have an iPod to test it with, though.

Thanks,
Chess

--
Chess Griffin