Please test: mplayer 1.0 rc2

Anish Mistry amistry at am-productions.biz
Sun Oct 21 12:52:48 PDT 2007

On Sunday 21 October 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the mplayer developers recently released the 1.0 rc 2 version of
> their well known product.
> I updated the mplayer and mencoder ports accordingly and attached
> them to this mail.
> Any feedback/patches are appreciated before I'm going to send-pr
> this.
>
> Riggs
stream_dvd.c: In function 'dvd_parse_chapter_range':
stream_dvd.c:168: warning: passing argument 2 of 'strtol' from
incompatible poin                                 ter type
stream_dvd.c: In function 'open_s':
stream_dvd.c:932: error: request for member 'present' in something not
a structu                                 re or union
stream_dvd.c:950: error: request for member 's_audio' in something not
a structu                                 re or union
stream_dvd.c:1001: error: request for member 'present' in something
not a struct                                 ure or union
stream_dvd.c:1022: error: request for member 's_4p3' in something not
a structur                                 e or union
stream_dvd.c:1028: error: request for member 's_lbox' in something not
a structu                                 re or union
gmake[1]: *** [stream_dvd.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/multimedia/mplayer/work/MPlayer-1.0rc2/s
tream'
gmake: *** [stream/stream.a] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/mplayer.