php5-gd and xorg-libraries conflict

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri May 25 11:18:01 UTC 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007 12:41:27 +0200
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:

> If you don't need XPM support in gd, put WITHOUT_X11=yes into
> make.conf and try again.

Thanks Alexander. I will keep this in mind.

> Yes, I agree that for new installs this is not nice, but if you don't
> need X11 at all, you can go ahead with this simple modification (and
> benefit of not having to install x11 for your headless server).

yeah, as I said, I already have the packages built, so i can install them
separately, but xorgs-library should not bail out like this, methinks
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Ninety percent of the time things turn out worse than you thought they would.
 The other ten percent of the time you had no right to expect that much."
  Augustine

Warned.