HEADS UP: xorg 7.2 ready for testing

David Thiel lx at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 12 02:48:55 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 05:28:17PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Once we have enough success reports and have dealt with all reported
> failures, we will proceed with the next stage, which is to import into
> CVS.

One failure so far:

x11/nvidia-driver causes failures by installing its driver *as*
${X11BASE}/lib/modules/drivers instead of *in* that directory if the
directory doesn't exist. If you use the Nvidia driver, you should
manually mkdir /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers before upgrading. This is
fixed in git.