HEADS UP: xorg upgrade plans

Brian Gruber knightbg at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 18:24:10 PDT 2007

>Ok, no worries then. I have no plans to add that
feature at this time,
>partly because there has been no user demand for it,
and mostly
>because I don't like the idea. I recognize however
that reasonable
>minds may differ on that topic.

if you don't like the idea, that's fine, but since you
say there's been no user demand, i just thought i
should note that I tried portmaster a few months ago.
while there were things i like, i ultimately switched
back to portupgrade specifically because it lacked old
library preservation.

/brian