editor/openoffice.org-2-devel : broken links

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 16 05:25:57 UTC 2007

	The following 2 links are broken:

<http://ring.sakura.ad.jp/archives/misc/openoffice/developer/680_m204/OOo_SRC680_m204_source.tar.bz2>
<http://ring.riken.jp/archives/misc/openoffice/developer/680_m204/OOo_SRC680_m204_source.tar.bz2>

	Code:

=> OOo_SRC680_m204_source.tar.bz2 doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice.org2.0.
=> Attempting to fetch from
http://ring.sakura.ad.jp/archives/misc/openoffice/developer/680_m204/.
fetch:
http://ring.sakura.ad.jp/archives/misc/openoffice/developer/680_m204/OOo_SRC680_m204_source.tar.bz2:
Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from
http://ring.riken.jp/archives/misc/openoffice/developer/680_m204/.
fetch:
http://ring.riken.jp/archives/misc/openoffice/developer/680_m204/OOo_SRC680_m204_source.tar.bz2:
Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from http://openoffice.lunarshells.com/sources/.

	The first fetch try returns a 404 and the second host doesn't even resolve.

	Please CC me as I don't subscribe to the openoffice list.

	Also, if someone could reply to me with a list of patches used in
building openoffice.org-2-devel, I would appreciate it. I'm going to try
replacing Mozilla with Seamonkey in the dependencies list, and then
submit the patches upstream to the Openoffice.org people if successful.

Thanks,
-Garrett