FreeBSD Port: nxserver-1.4.0_1

Robert Gilaard zouk at tiscali.nl
Sun Jul 15 14:22:34 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I've noticed that nomachine has updated their freenx packages for
different distributions. Now they even have amd64 native packages and I
was wondering if that means we will see the amd64 version in freebsd
anytime soon.

When I issue a make install distclean command I get this output:

[root at zouk /usr/ports/net/nxserver]# make install distclean
===>  nxserver-1.4.0_1 is only for i386, and you are running amd64..
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/nxserver.

Hope someone has plans to update this port.

Brgds
Robert