Something wrong with portmaster?

Lars Stokholm lars.stokholm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:12:00 UTC 2007

I installed FreeBSD yesterday and one of the first things I did was to
install portmaster (1.17) and use it to install a couple of other ports.
For some (not all) of the ports the script stops with "Terminated" - I
don't think it used to do that.

Here's an example:

| ===>   Registering installation for linux-flashplugin-7.0r69
| ===>  Cleaning for linux-flashplugin-7.0r69
|
| ===>>> Upgrade for www/linux-flashplugin7 to linux-flashplugin-7.0r69
succeeded

| Terminated

Is there something wrong with portmaster? "cd
/usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin7 && make install clean" stops cleanly.