FreeBSD Port: plone-2.5.1_1: Help: not working on FreeBSD 6

PEC pec at intinet.com
Mon Jan 29 20:31:26 UTC 2007

Filippo,

none of the source links can be accessed from a Unix server for this
port. I have downloaded directly plone 2.5.2.1 from plone.org, but it
isn't working. There are some changes necessary. Can you help me ?

This is what my event log says:
2007-01-29T20:22:09 WARNING Init Class
Products.ATContentTypes.content.base.ATCTFolderMixin has a security
declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_copyObjects'
------
2007-01-29T20:22:10 ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ATContentTypes

Further, it tells me the Marshall handlers cannot find libxml (on my
FreeBSD v6 they are called libxmal2-2.6).

Do you have any reference to these issues ?

I have already tried the irc #plone but no one has experience with
plone on FreeBSD

Kindly advise if you could help

Regards

Luis