portaudit "forgot" 2006 vulnerabilities

David Taylor davidt at yadt.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 06:47:20 PST 2007

Whilst catching up with the daily run and security run e-mails
from the past few days, I noticed the portaudit database was restarted
at the beginning of the year.  Is this the expected behaviour?

Now I still have vulnerable ports (with problems from last year which,
until Monday, were faithfully reported to me every week), but get the
message:

# portaudit -Fa
auditfile.tbz                                 100% of 5693  B   27 kBps
New database installed.
0 problem(s) in your installed packages found.

--
David Taylor