math/ATLAS upgrade fails Benchmarking xzllttst

Karsten Rothemund karsten at photor.de
Wed Feb 14 13:58:55 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 10:54:10AM -0800, John Bowman wrote:
> I am duplicating Karsten Rothemund's earlier post, as my error message
> is identical except for timing numbers:
>
> Unfortunately I only have the last few lines (because of the portupgrade):

I had a private mail contact with Maho NAKATA (maintainer of the
port), who asked me if it possible to use math/atlas-devel.

The result is, atlas-devel compiles fine and actave-devel seems to
work. Maybe you try try this as well.

Hope this helps,

Karsten

--

Karsten Rothemund <karsten at photor.de>     /"\
PGP-Key:     0x7019CAA5                   \ /