FreeBSD Port: galculator-1.3.1_1

Fred Mirande Fred.Mirande at PaperlinX.com.au
Mon Dec 10 18:08:38 PST 2007

Hi Folks,

I wish to procure a fully scientific calculator.

I want to run it on my HP iPaq Pocket PC hx4700.

This runs on the  CE 4.21 operating system.

Is there anything that is available?

Thanks, Kind regards.
Fred Mirande
Project Engineer - Aust. Paper PMP Construction Work
Transfield Services.
Phone:  (03)  5136 0066
Fax:      (03)  5136 0081
Mobile:  0418 423 568
E-mail: Fred.Mirande at paperlinx.com.au
Web:   www.transfieldservices.com.au
<http://www.transfieldservices.com.au/>

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify PaperlinX immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PaperlinX.