[RFC/P] Port System Re-Engineering

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 3 08:32:31 PST 2007

On Dec 03, 2007, at 03:08 , David Southwell wrote:
> Enough!!

The zeroth group involves those that decide to invoke quasi-religious
concepts where they're completely out of place, in a vain attempt to
make their point.

Live by the code, die by the code.

Show us some code.  Or, quite frankly, since y'all have missed the
subtleties of others, put up, or shut up.

Now, y'all don't have to like what I say.  Honestly, I don't care
either way.  But the way things get done around here is, at a minimum,
proof of concept code.

Harping on endlessly in self-selecting mailing lists will only serve
to raise your own blood pressure.  Accept this, move on, develop even
a prototypical framework, and it *will* be considered.  Of course, I
can't guarantee that it won't be ridiculed, or otherwise laughed out
of town, but them's the breaks.

Angels and Demons are merely messenger boys (and gals) of their
respective executive line management.  No sense calling into question
their particular motives.

-aDe