xfce 4.4 RC1 - patchset 06

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Thu Sep 28 11:13:15 PDT 2006

Hi,

here is a new 4.4 RC1 patchset:

http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_06.tar.bz2

Make sure you don't have any by-hand or by former patches modified xfce
ports - otherwise the patch will fail. I tested both the patch and the
share with a clean cvsuped portstree and they applied without any error.
If you are getting errors nevertheless, let me know.

The changes are:

- installation in LOCALBASE instead of X11BASE
- utilise newly created x11-wm/xfce/bsd.xfce.mk
- rework dependencies, removed some, added some, made some optional by
  reviewing every build output
- recheck GETTEXT usage to get the ports to install there locale files
  if available (some didn't installed them in the previous patches)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/