PHP 5.1.6 Command Line Arg Gives Seg Fault

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Wed Sep 13 05:16:42 PDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 05:03:00AM -0400, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> My openldap-client version is 2.3.27 and I double-checked the options
> for compiling and found that IP6 was not selected. I also found a
> reference in one of the php mailing lists to segmentation faults
> apparently caused by ImageMagick's magickwand. It was suggested that
> removing the magickwand extension from the list would fix the problem,
> but it didn't for me.
>
> The search for a solution continues.

Can you provide a gdb backtrace of this problem?  It might give
others, and yourself, a better idea of where the problem is.  Use
the following: `gdb --args php --version`, and after the sig11 at
the (gdb) prompt, do "bt".

Also, have you opened a PHP Bug on this?

| Making life hard for others since 1977.               PGP: 4BD6C0CB |