spandsp port version 0.0.3

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 3 10:15:10 PDT 2006

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:30:39 +0200
Pim van Stam <pim at vanstam-ict.nl> mentioned:

> Hi,
>
> For my one needs I updated the spandsp ports skeleton to make and
> install version 0.0.3 (spandsp-20061002).
> In the makefile it seems there is not a active maintainer, right?

Yes.

> I hereby enclose the ports skeleton I used. It is updated with the
> Makefile, distinfo, files/patch-files and pkg-plist. Is it possible to
> commit it to the ports tree?

You can submit an update via send-pr. For further information take a
look on the Porters Handbook. It contains all the information you
need.

Alternatively, you can post the diff here and wait until someone take
care of it. But it's the least preferred method, since the patch can
be lost and you had to wait forever in that case.

--
Stanislav Sedov          <stas at FreeBSD.org>        [[Россия, Москва]]
PGP id: 0xEB269581       http://people.freebsd.org/~stas/stas.key.asc