Something is really not right with azureus 2.5 / diablo-jdk 1.5

Tim Clewlow tim1timau at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 13:16:41 PST 2006

--- Kostik Belousov <kostikbel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:26:56 +0200
> From: Kostik Belousov <kostikbel at gmail.com>
> To: Tim Clewlow <tim1timau at yahoo.com>
> CC: freebsd-ports at freebsd.org, freebsd-java at freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: Something is really not right with azureus 2.5 / diablo-jdk 1.5
>
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 11:36:10AM -0800, Tim Clewlow wrote:

It uses the following ports from "java" to build - I dont know if nio is in
these versions or not:

-0003 jakarta-commons-cli-1.0,1 /java/jakarta-commons-cli
-0004 junit-3.8.2 /java/junit
-0007 diablo-jdk-1.5.0.07.01_1 /java/diablo-jdk15
-0010 jakarta-commons-lang-2.1 /java/jakarta-commons-lang
-0037 javavmwrapper-2.3 /java/javavmwrapper

It also uses the following ports from "net" to build:

-0006 seda-3.0 /net/seda
-0034 linc-1.0.3_6 /net/linc
-0058 samba-libsmbclient-3.0.23c /net/samba-libsmbclient
-0059 avahi+libdns-0.6.14_3 /net/avahi

Tim.