FreeBSD Port: cdrdao-1.2.1

Wiebe Pestman w.r.pestman at home.nl
Wed May 10 15:05:51 UTC 2006

Hallo Marius,
When I try to install cdrdao 1.2.1 under FreeBSD 6.0 I get the next problems:

kolibrie# make

You may use the following build option(s):

WITH_TOC2MP3=yes        builds with toc2mp3 (requires audio/lame)
WITHOUT_MP3OGG=yes      builds without support for decoding MP3 and Ogg Vorbis
                        files (not required unless using sysutils/gcdmaster;
                        disabling saves a couple of dependencies)

===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
=> cdrdao-1.2.1.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from
http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/cdrdao/.
cdrdao-1.2.1.tar.gz                           100% of 1687 kB   56 kBps 00m00s
===>  Extracting for cdrdao-1.2.1
=> Checksum OK for cdrdao-1.2.1.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for cdrdao-1.2.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for cdrdao-1.2.1
-e: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/cdrdao.

Something wrong with the patches?
Best regards from Holland,
Wiebe

P.S. I also had problems with version 1.2.0. So I changed to cdrecord the last
few months.