FreeBSD Port: cdrdao-1.2.1

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:28:30 UTC 2006

On 5/10/06, Wiebe Pestman <w.r.pestman at home.nl> wrote:
> Hallo Marius,
> When I try to install cdrdao 1.2.1 under FreeBSD 6.0 I get the next problems:
>
> kolibrie# make
>
> You may use the following build option(s):
>
> WITH_TOC2MP3=yes        builds with toc2mp3 (requires audio/lame)
> WITHOUT_MP3OGG=yes      builds without support for decoding MP3 and Ogg Vorbis
>                        files (not required unless using sysutils/gcdmaster;
>                        disabling saves a couple of dependencies)
>
> ===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
> => cdrdao-1.2.1.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
> => Attempting to fetch from
> http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/cdrdao/.
> cdrdao-1.2.1.tar.gz                           100% of 1687 kB   56 kBps 00m00s
> ===>  Extracting for cdrdao-1.2.1
> => Checksum OK for cdrdao-1.2.1.tar.gz.
> ===>  Patching for cdrdao-1.2.1
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for cdrdao-1.2.1
> -e: not found
> *** Error code 127
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/cdrdao.
>

> Something wrong with the patches?

Not a problem with the patches, but a problem in the post-patch target
of the ports Makefile (i.e. REINPLACE_CMD iss undefined on your
system).  The most likely cause is that you don't have an updated
/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.ports.mk.

USE_REINPLACE variable was removed in revision 1.519 of bsd.port.mk.
Do you have this version of bsd.port.mk?

Either update your entire Ports Collection, or add USE_REINPLACE=YES
to the cdrdai ports Makefile.

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.