FreeBSD Port: gaim-1.5.0_4

Vinicius de Azevedo egypcio at secrel.com.br
Tue Mar 21 18:32:55 UTC 2006

Hi, Marcus and Luke!

Marcus:
I'm a fbsd54-stable user and it's running gaim1.5.0 (with aditional ports; gaim-encryption-2.38_4 & gaim-openq-0.3.2_6)

Luke:
Reading
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/portaudit/b6612eee-df5f-11d9-b875-0001020eed82.html
the doc said that this erros is only in the "<1.3.1" versions.

Recently I was talking to a friend about some gaim imperfections and he spoke to me that my gaim can be crashed (A flaw in 1.3.0 gaim version made it possible). I write to my friend that my gaim is not 1.3.0 and this stuff could be ignored.
But... my friend tried to crash my gaim (he talked to me before), and it was successfully! My gaim crashed through the msn protocol :(

This will be corrected\reported?
[]s