editors/openoffice-2.0

Bartosz Fabianowski freebsd at chillt.de
Sat Mar 11 11:31:02 UTC 2006

> It seems that it should work with jdk14 patchlevel 7 but I hesitate
> to downgrade my jdk14 patchlevel 8 (besides, I do not know how to
> proceed).

Are you actually positive you're running jdk-1.4.2p8_3? The compile
date of your jdk14 port certainly seems to indicate you should have
port revision 3. But maybe you forgot to cvsup before compiling that?

The problem you are experiencing was fixed when portrevision on jdk14
got bumped from 2 to 3. Please double-check you have the newest revision
of the JDK installed.

- Bartosz