bash 3.1.10 breaks configure scripts (was Re: configure scripts ignores parameters)

Chet Ramey chet.ramey at case.edu
Mon Mar 6 06:34:59 PST 2006

> It's also worth saying that the author decided to reroll the distfile
> "bash31-10" (a 2k patch) at his personal site. If/when he decides to
> update ftp.gnu.org, we'll have problems since checksums would no longer
> match.

I am trying to update the version on ftp.gnu.org, but the automated
patch uplaoding system will not allow me to overwrite files, and I
have not received any replies to my email requests.  The goal is to
have bash31-010 eventually updated on ftp.gnu.org.

Chet

( ``Discere est Dolere'' -- chet )
						Live Strong.
Chet Ramey, ITS, CWRU    chet at case.edu    http://tiswww.tis.case.edu/~chet/