FreeBSD Port: latex2e-2003.12_1 does not compile

Uwe Spettnagel uwe.spettnagel at stud.ifi.lmu.de
Fri Jun 23 18:37:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

confirmation of behaviour described on 2006-01-17 by Roman Neuhauser in
mailing.freebsd.ports (freebsd-ports Digest, Vol 144, Issue 2), except
that I use 5.4R with up-to-date portstree (cvsupped today) on i386.

Since no one answered to Romans mailing and the port still doesn't
compile (even though the last change to the port was five weeks ago), I
would like to remind of this problem.

If anyone has a solution, I would be very glad to read it on the list.

Thank you,

Uwe