Questions on Porting

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:37:15 UTC 2006

Xin,

Thanks for your reply. Please don't think I've ignored you, I've just been a
bit time stricken lately. :)

The only problem I can foresee with your suggestion is that the ant build
actually pauses during the install so that the user may browse to the web
interface, and doesn't end the build until the user has completed the
wizard; with your suggestion, I couldn't imagine a way to lauch links within
the same terminal to permit the user to configure the install. Is this
possible? Thanks.

-David

--
[root at fbsd ~]# fortune
Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.