ports/98760: [MAINTAINER] www/dokuwiki: update to 2006-06-09 snapshot

Aaron Dalton aaron at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 9 19:53:08 UTC 2006

chinsan wrote:
> Dear Aaron Dalton & Kris:
>
> I saw your ports/98599 and agreed with ports/98599...but I have not
> too much time last week to reply your PR for approve...Sorry :)

It's not a problem, Chinsan.  I will commit the update.

> But, there's something problem due to the 2006-03-09 tarball has been
> rerolled again.
> Therefore, The file size of on ftp-master.freebsd.org and ports/98599
> are both mismatch.

I will verify the new tarball and reroll it.

> Therefore, in my opinion, I prefer to put it to somewhere to avoid
> "rerolled tarball" confused.

Well this happens when security fixes occur and bumping PORTREVISION
still informs users of the need to upgrade.  It's not a big deal.

> Okay, I want to change this PR(ports/98760) as a request for repo copy
> and create a new port www/dokuwiki-devel.

I'm unsure if you will need a new PR or not.  Clsung, I see you're Cc'd.
  Does he need to submit a new PR?

Cheers!
--
Aaron Dalton