portupgrade quirks

Daichi GOTO daichi at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 1 04:11:18 PDT 2006

Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Daichi GOTO wrote:
>> Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
>>> I've wrote a patch for portupgrade that makes a version checking
>>> complianted with pkg_version(1). And I got no answer from maintainer for
>>> a month.
>> to komatsu-san:
>>   Hey komatsu-san?  Are you active now?  What do you make of it?
>>
>>> I would take the port if nobody objects. And I would close all related
>>> PRs after that.
>> to Mr.Sergey:
>> Yeah, do it :)  maybe komatsu-san is very busy for his business.
>> So sorry for my slow response.
>>
>> Thanks for your active!
>>

> Don't you know if I can get an access to repository?

Is the portupgrade's repository?  The portupgrade's repository is
still now under the knu-san's control.  Please access to
knu at FreeBSD.org.  Maybe you can get it.

nn? ...ah... Uh-oh, now he is under the moving house :(
It will may be late mail response from knu-san.  But in the meantime,
please try mail to him.

--
   Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi