[Fwd: Re: [users@httpd] SSL in Apache 2.2.0]

Kövesdán Gábor gabor.kovesdan at t-hosting.hu
Tue Feb 7 06:55:40 PST 2006

Hello,

this is the copy of the mail I wrote to the Apache users mailig list.
One of the developers say that he can't reproduce my issue. Maybe the
error is in my environment or in the apache22 port, I don't know, but
I'd like to ask you to help me investigate this. My config files are
available online: http://tux.t-hosting.hu/config.bz2
Even the certs and the private key are included. I have FreeBSD 5.3 on
an amd64 production machine. As you can see the problem is that apache
2.2 doesn't start if I enbale SSLEngine on globally, and there's no
error message. If enabled only in a VirtualHost block, it starts but I
get that error message I wrote in the mail.
Could somebody try to reproduce this, please?

Thanks in advance,

Gabor Kovesdan