conflict check for upcoming merge

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Tue Aug 8 21:45:05 UTC 2006

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:12:35 +0200
"[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de> mentioned:

> I have written a small script that checks for conflicts that would
> occur if /usr/X11R6 and /usr/local were merged. Whoever is interested
> should mail me. This is the output on my system.

I've performed a statical pkg-plists test for possible merge
conflicts using a simple script (gather all pkg-plists with possible
substitutions in one file and then comm,awk etc).

Who is interested - the result looks like it:
http://mbsd.msk.ru/stas/conflicts.html

What's interesting:
x11/x3270 and net/c3270 seems to be one port

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581