OpenTTD Trouble

Steve King sking at mgsk.com.au
Mon Apr 3 07:28:30 UTC 2006

Hi, I've recently downloaded the latest port from Freebsd.org for Openttd
(0.4.7). Previous versions have compiled file, but I get the following
error while trying to perform a make on this latest version:

cvs# make
===>  Patching for openttd-0.4.7
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for openttd-0.4.7
4 out of 4 hunks failed--saving rejects to Makefile.rej
=> Patch patch-Makefile failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/games/openttd.

--

I noticed in the CVS that you had removed one of the makefile patches due
to an some un-neccesary patching, could that be an issue?

Please let me know,
Regards,
Steve