felt 3.06 package

Brian Kee brianakee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:47:48 PDT 2005

On 9/19/05, Michele Williams <mwilliams at qtsi.com> wrote:
bzipped/tared, and everything looks good. Except that when I type
bin/felt or bin/velvet (from the top FELT directory) or felt or velvet
(from the FELT/bin directory) or even ~/FELT/bin/velvet, I get "bash:
./velvet: No such file or directory."

It seems like it must be something simple, but I can't figure it out.

I would first try to locate the felt binaries. Try looking in
/usr/local/bin, or try "find / -name felt." Once you can locate the
binaries, add the directory to your PATH variable in you shell
initialization files.

--
Thank You,
Brian A. Kee