Makefile: Trouble with EXTRA_PATCHES

Brian Kee brianakee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:22:00 PDT 2005

Ok, a simple segment like the following resolved my problem.
 pre-patch:
 ${SED} -i .orig -e s,file.c,path/to/file.c, ${EXTRA_PATCHES}
 I placed this within the .if/.endif block for the specific patch.
 I will not say that this is elegant, but it solved the current problem. Now
on to the next one...
 Thank You,
Brian A. Kee