Perl libwww--LWP::Simple

Charles Maner ckjmaner at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 16:04:02 PDT 2005

Hi Parv--thanks for the reply.  My code, on all three
platforms, is:

##### Begin Code ##########
use strict 'vars';
use strict 'subs';

use LWP::Simple;

LWP::Simple::getstore("http://biz.yahoo.com/i/","tickers.html")
or die("Website not found!\n");

open TICKERS, "tickers.html";

my @tickers = <TICKERS>;

print "@tickers\n";

close TICKERS;

exit;

This code runs fine on Win32/ActivePerl as well as
MacOSX Tiger/10.4.

Also, I use Firefox with cookies disabled from this
site  and the website downloads just fine within the
browser.

So....

Thanks--I look forward to any suggestions.

--Charles

<20050904172305.32264.qmail at web54515.mail.yahoo.com>,