Problem with firefox update to 1.5

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.net
Wed Nov 30 10:44:41 GMT 2005

Michael Johnson wrote:

> thanks for pointing that out. I tried to test everything that had
> firefox dependency,
> We must've overlooked this. I'm going to mark this broken for now.

Ok, no worries. Sorry if the message sounded harsh, wasn't intended that
way. I realize that the mozilla/gecko stuff has a lot of tendrils, and I
figured you'd want to know about this one. :)

BTW, I was further remiss in not pointing out that for adblock specifically,
there is a simple solution. You can go to
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=10&application=firefox
and click the INSTALL NOW link, and it'll install no problem (unless you
have software installation disabled, which is easily fixed).

hth,

Doug

--

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough