bsd.wx.mk

Alejandro Pulver alejandro at varnet.biz
Mon Nov 21 19:36:43 GMT 2005

Hello,

I am making an includable Makefile to provide support for WxWidgets
(bsd.wx.mk). See bsd.wx.mk for options description and "patches"
directory for examples.

It is available at the following URL, together with 57 patches to
integrate the existing ports with it.

ftp://ftp.alepulver.com.ar/ports/wx/

There is a sub-directory called "patches" that contains the unified
diffs, there is also a file called "All.diff" there, that contains all
the patches in the same file.

I have tested all these ports in my Tinderbox (FreeBSD 5-STABLE on
i386), and all of them built fine, with the following exceptions:

math/wxMaxima		- math/maxima build error
sysutils/bacula-server	- probably my fault (wrong patch to
			  bsd.port.mk to include bsd.wx.mk).
databases/pgadmin3-12	- idem
databases/pgadmin3	- idem

I appreciate and welcome comments, suggestions and corrections.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ale