FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfile: cad/iverilog

Joachim Strömbergson watchman at ludd.ltu.se
Wed Nov 9 13:08:02 PST 2005

Aloha!

Bill distfiles Fenner wrote:
> 	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 1 port
> whose distfiles are not fetchable from their MASTER_SITES.  Could
> you please visit
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/watchman@ludd.ltu.se.html
>
> and correct the problems listed there?  The individual port with
> a problem is cad/iverilog.

Thanks for pointing out the problem. I have just submitted a PR (88749)
with patches needded to fix the problem by adding a second master site.
I also updated the port to the latest stable release.

PR 88749:
Med vänlig hälsning, Cheers!

Joachim Strömbergson
Joachim Strömbergson - ASIC designer, nice to *cute* animals.
     snail:                  phone:                     mail & web:
Östra Eriksbergsgatan 74  +46 31 - 12 14 01         watchman at ludd.ltu.se
417 63 Göteborg           +46 733 75 97 02       www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman