DJVULIBRE 3.5.14_1 & mozilla 1.7.7,2

Rich Winkel rich at math.missouri.edu
Mon May 16 14:48:18 PDT 2005

I posted on this awhile back but received no response.  I can't believe
I'm the only one having this problem ...

I have djvulibre-3.5.14_1 installed with the following dependencies:
XFree86-libraries-4.4.0_3
cups-base-1.1.23.0_3
expat-1.95.8
fontconfig-2.2.3,1
freetype2-2.1.9
gettext-0.14.1
gnutls-1.0.24_1
jpeg-6b_3
lcms-1.14,1
libXft-2.1.6_1
libgcrypt-1.2.1
libgpg-error-1.0_1
libiconv-1.9.2_1
libmng-1.0.8
nas-1.7
perl-5.8.6_2
pkgconfig-0.17.2
png-1.2.8_1
qt-3.3.4
tiff-3.7.2

I'm trying to use it with mozilla-1.7.7,2 under 4.11-RELEASE-p7

I go to djvuzone.org and click on anything in their digital library and
all I get is a blue bar at the bottom with the buttons:
about this document, help, up, digital library
All these buttons work, but nothing else (i.e. there's just an empty
frame above the blue bar.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Rich