[SPAM] Re: CONFLICTS for build, not for install

Carlos Eduardo cartola at openit.com.br
Thu Mar 10 17:05:57 PST 2005

Well, I was about to use the CONFLICT tag Marco... but had already seen
it didnt work out...

I guess the "if exists" is a good way out, as it can explain that its
possible to remove vigra, install enblend and then install vigra again
(well, a little ugly, but...). I must say I'm with little time to spend
on it, will you be able to test those suggestions?

[ ]s.

--
Carlos E. G. Carvalho           OpenIT Solucoes Tecnologicas
Consultor Unix/Internet         Tel. +55 21 2508-9103