XMess/XMame ports ARCH in unix/sysdep not set, patch for .92, etc

Miguel Mendez flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org
Sat Mar 5 02:30:30 PST 2005

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:29:31 -0600
Stephen Hurd <shurd at sasktel.net> wrote:

> Hey, I noticed a couple xmess/xmame port issues...
> 1) The OSS mixer/dsp plugins aren't being built because something is
> happening to $(ARCH)... if I set ARCH=freebsd in the environment, they
> build correctly.

Yes, I've known about this issue for a while, but haven't had the time
to submit a PR yet, I will fix it today.

> 2) I cobbled up the .92 patch from the website... just drops into the
> files dir (This is probably the Wrong Way, but I've attached it just in
> case.

The prefered method is to download the tarball.

> 3) There's no knob to set if you want the SDL or X version built (Both
> build/run fine)

The options menu lets you choose SDL, X and OpenGL display methods.
What do you mean exactly?

Cheers,
--
Miguel Mendez <flynn at energyhq.es.eu.org>