help with pkg-plist for "overlapping" ports.

George Hartzell hartzell at kestrel.alerce.com
Sun Jun 12 22:25:56 GMT 2005

I'm trying to package up a new port for the BioPerl-run stuff
(http://www.bioperl.org) and it's driving me a bit bonkers.

My biology/p5-bioperl-run port depends on biology/p5-bioperl.
Actually, I have a new port for the "recent" developers release, but
that's another story.

My current problem is that both modules install into the Bio:: perl
hierarchy and both installations end up writing into
.../Bio/.packlist.

Which pkg_plist should I use to remove it that .packlist file?

Can anyone point out any existing sets of perl modules that do this
kind of thing that I can model on?

g.