FreeBSD Port: p5-DBD-SQLite-1.08
tobez at tobez.org
Mon Jun 6 12:03:07 GMT 2005
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 02:09:16PM +0200, Daniel S. Haischt wrote:
> I am trying to upgrade my p5-DBD-SQLite installation. During
> the build process I am getting the following error message:
> ===> Building for p5-DBD-SQLite-1.08
> cp lib/DBD/SQLite.pm blib/lib/DBD/SQLite.pm
> /usr/local/bin/perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/ExtUtils/xsubpp
> -typemap /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/ExtUtils/typemap SQLite.xs >
> SQLite.xsc && mv SQLite.xsc SQLite.c
> Cannot open 'SQLite.xsi': No such file or directory in SQLite.xs, line 72
> *** Error code 1
> Actually I have no idea where to search for 'SQLite.xsi'.
> Is this a file that gets generated?
This is very interesting. In my case, this file gets created right
after cp lib/DBD/SQLite.pm blib/lib/DBD/SQLite.pm line.
Can you answer the following questions:
1. what's the FreeBSD version you are running?
2. if the answer to (1) is 4.X, did you run use.perl port script?
3. what's the version of p5-DBI package?
4. do you have p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker installed as a separate package,
and if yes, what version?
5. what's the contents of your /etc/make.conf?
6. do you have PERL defined anywhere in your environment, and if yes,
what is the value?
7. could you send a Makefile generated in "make configure" stage?
-> look for work/DBD-SQLite-1.08/Makefile
The moronity of the universe is a monotonically increasing function. --
More information about the freebsd-ports