FreeBSD Port: peps-1.0_1

G. Adam Stanislav adam at redprince.net
Thu Jan 27 23:51:50 PST 2005

Hi, Pete. I noticed that it says on the FreeBSD page about peps that the
original web page has disappeared. This is not exactly true. Several years
ago I spent a long time in the hospital and then was recovering from an
amputation and it just happened that my domain expired while I was ill and
some !@#$% promptly stole it from me. So, the URL has changed, but the page
is still there: What used to be whizkidtech.net is now
whizkidtech.redprince.net (this is true of all of the ports I did back when
my health permitted it), so what used to be www.whizkidtech.net is
www.whizkidtech.redprince.net, and what used to be ftp.whizkidtech.net, is
ftp.whizkidtech.redprince.net. Plus, I have added a shortcut to peps as
http://peps.redprince.net .

You might want to take a look at it: I have just uploaded version 2.0.

Cheers,
Adam