russian/nagios port problem.

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Mon Feb 28 05:53:28 GMT 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:47:51PM +0700, Roman Y. Bogdanov wrote:
> Kris, I answer you in this maillist because you two times have ignored my
> personal letter to you.
>
> On a log files of mine postfix letters were delivered to you in a mailbox.
>
> When you have written to me already the second letter from February, 14, I
> have talked in IRC chat with sem@ and krion@ concerning, that is not correct
> with mine of ports. They have told, that with port russian/nagios "all
> perfectly" and too do not understand in what a problem.
>
> http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/a.6.2005012508/ru-nagios-1.2.log

From that log:

=== Checking filesystem state
list of filesystem changes from before and after port installation and deinstallation
usr/local/share/nagios changed
	user expected 0 found 1001
	gid expected 0 found 1001
	permissions expected 0755 found 0775

The port must not change the ownership and permissions of that directory.

kris