russian/nagios port problem.

Roman Y. Bogdanov sam at brj.pp.ru
Mon Feb 28 05:47:57 GMT 2005

Kris, I answer you in this maillist because you two times have ignored my
personal letter to you.

On a log files of mine postfix letters were delivered to you in a mailbox.

When you have written to me already the second letter from February, 14, I
have talked in IRC chat with sem@ and krion@ concerning, that is not correct
with mine of ports. They have told, that with port russian/nagios "all
perfectly" and too do not understand in what a problem.

http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/a.6.2005012508/ru-nagios-1.2.log

I with pleasure would correct it, but you do not answer me and I do not
understand, that it is necessary for me to correct and for what mine have
marked broken.

 p.s. As to my mail - I refuse approximately up to 500 letters per day on the
letter box on words "cable, pool, dsl " andit SPAM. I shall esteem always it
is possible to send from provider ralay.

--
 Roman Y. Bogdanov                     /"\  ASCII RIBBON Campaign
 http://brj.pp.ru/                     \ /  NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail