splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Mon Apr 25 04:40:28 PDT 2005

El Lunes, 25 de Abril de 2005 12:42, Milan Obuch escribió:
> On Saturday 23 April 2005 23:33, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> > as a port or as a package? I've installed now all ports as package
> > and it looks like everything works as well. Of course, the
> > functional test I can only do with the vchkpw/vpopmail interface.
> > Used with courier-imap and sqwebmail. As far as I can see, it
> > works.
> >
> > Anything left?
>
> I did some more tests and found one more bug in stratscript.
> Basically, ldconfig does not know about new location of
> libauthcourier.so (or whatever the exact name is). When starting
> system anew, there were error message. I changed start script this
> way (pseudo-patch):
>
>  bindir="${exec_prefix}/bin"
> +libdir="${prefix}/lib/courier-authlib"
> l ibexecdir="${prefix}/libexec/courier-authlib"

This is a problem in the makefile (I think).  Apart of INSTALLS_SHLIB,
we must need LDCONFIG_DIRS as we install libs under
$prefix/lib/$PORTNAME, not under $prefix/lib/

Yes:
make -V LDCONFIG_DIRS

Try in courier-authlib Makefile.ext
 INSTALLS_SHLIB=	yes
+LDCONFIG_DIRS=	%%PREFIX%%/lib/${PORTNAME}

I think I can do a rework of this with other fixes at lunch

--
  josemi