webalizer package installation

Sadashiv Kulthe sadashiv.linux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:54:02 PDT 2005

Hello,

thanks a lot for info ..
Previously there was no ports directory under /usr
So I downloded all 12,### ports from net and extract them under /usr
now when I
cd /usr/ports/graphics/gd
or
cd /usr/ports/graphics/png

and give command make it gives following error

-bash-2.05b# pwd
/usr/ports/graphics/png
-bash-2.05b# make
/usr/sbin/sysctl: not found
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1030: warning: "/usr/sbin/sysctl -n
kern.osreldate" returned non-zero status
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 2039: Malformed conditional
(${OSVERSION} < 460102 && ${PKGORIGIN} != "sysutils/pkg_install")
make: fatal errors encountered

same for gd too..

Can you please help again

sadashiv