Windowmaker crashes when kplayer is finished

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Fri Apr 1 10:31:56 PST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 06:40:32PM +0200, Bruno Van Den Bossche wrote:
> Francois Tigeot wrote:
>
> e.g. when starting psi and then connecting to the jabber server it asks
> which profile to use.  However the dialog-window never appears on screen
> in WindowMaker.  Pressing return (i.e. selecting the default) makes psi
> go on.
>
> I assume the same happens in your case.

It may be a possible explanation. Now that I think about it, all the
"freezes" I experienced were after opening modal dialog boxes.

> I might have a closer look at it later.  I didn't contact the
> port-maintainer (or anyone else for that matter yet).  Maybe you could
> verify my assumptions and update your PR?

Unfortunately the PR has been closed.

I will try again with the "new" windowmaker-0.91.0 port; the problems I
had were with a version prior to the patch.

--
Francois Tigeot