[Ports] Regina Rexx 3.3 (rexx-regina)

Christophe Prevotaux c.prevotaux at rural-networks.com
Sun Sep 26 14:53:25 PDT 2004

Hi

Regina 3.3 came out , would it be possible to
upgrade the port to this version ?

http://rexxsql.sourceforge.net/index.html

As well as to create a port for REXX/SQL (Regina)
version 2.4 ?

http://rexxsql.sourceforge.net/index.html

Also there are numerous support libraries and extensions
like REXX/gd that I would like to see in the ports

If it is not possible to do so, please let me know

I am willing to make the ports, as long as I can get
help if I am stuck the port making process and articulation
among all the packages.

Please provide me with pointers to documentation on ports
making if you require me to make the ports myself.

Also please tell me how to submit them once done.

Christophe Prevotaux      Email: c.prevotaux at rural-networks.com