FreeBSD port: rhythmbox-0.8.5_3

Esaltato esaltato at tele2.it
Thu Sep 23 03:18:11 PDT 2004

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 18:35, Esaltato wrote:
>

>>There are 2 problems with this port: the first is the 100% cpu
>>utilization I experience as I listen to internet radios. This is not the
>>old idle bug.
>>

>I have heard this before, but I don't listen to Internet radio, so I
>have never explored it.

But have you got the same bug?

>>The second is the missing right icon in the contextual menu. A default
>>blank file icon is showed instead, but being 32x32 it messes up the
>>whole menu.
>>

>What contextual menu?  Please provide a screenshot.
>
>Joe

Sorry, I was a bit vague. The gnome nautilus menu, when you right-click
on any folder/multimedia file.

Just imagine the nice 16x16 stereo icon replaced with a standard blank
32x32 gnome icon (the 3Dish white sheet). The menu consequentially
messes up. This forced me to uninstall RB.
Screenshot:
http://66.195.17.52/~esaltat/images/screenshotto.png