synopsis (was: Is there a mechanism for suggesting a package to be added to ports?)

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Thu Sep 2 08:32:03 PDT 2004

Thank you all!

Yes; I had known that synopsis required g++ 3 or higher (I was unable
to download gcc  3.2 but did build 3.1)

I shall indeed try the ports/patches as  recommended by you helpful
people and will assuredly send all information back to the developer.
He seems to be quite willing to add ifdef's and installation notes as
appropriate and appeared most interested in having his package build
for FreeBSD (as am I).

Thank you again!
--
- Vicki

Vicki Brown       ZZZ                Journeyman Sourceror:
SF Bay Area, CA      zz  |\     _,,,---,,_      Scripts & Philtres
http://www.cfcl.com/  zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_ Code, Docs, Process, QA
http://cfcl.com/vlb/    |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Perl, Unix, Mac OS X, WWW